Subject: [Leica] Raining M240's on eBay
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 15:54:42 -0400

I don't think the authorized dealers are allowed to discount their prices
and the non-authorized dealers are never given any stock to sell. These are
used M240's .... in supposedly very good/excellent condition. So I wonder
if there are performance issues creeping in or, as Jim suggests, a newer
body coming out. After all, switching ccd's gives room for upgrades on the
mp front.

-Lew Schwartz