Subject: [Leica] Comparing Backlight B&W MM and Film
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 20:07:52 -0700

Lluis,
One of the things about the MM is that if one has a properly exposed
image, then it exhibits the long, smooth tonal scale and other
characteristics of film, minus the grain.

Just what your comparison shows, and you don't have to get your hands
wet with chemicals!

Jay

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Comparing Backlight B&W MM and Film)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Comparing Backlight B&W MM and Film)