Subject: [Leica] Samsung B&W Camera?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 05:20:14 -0400

Its the battle of the online camera rumor websites. Each one competing for
who can make up the coolest sounding stuff to make for the most hits.
None of them are even leaving the slightest hint as to where they might be
getting their tips from.  My guess would be nowhere. Its pure fabrication.
When Samsung announces a Monochrom camera and its price and date of delivery
I'll read the blub.
I think most of use would benefit from doing more shooting and editing than
dreaming about ghostware.