Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ending an era…
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:47:11 +0200

You're not George - I may be younger but I treasure my father's tools,
particularly those he got from his own father.

I do not think mine will bear any value for my own kids. Nor do they
matter to me. But my elders did to their own, hence the feeling I guess.

Wood, poor iron, leather, and more importantly SWEAT, what can they be
compared with nowadays? :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 29 sept. 14 ? 17:52, George Lottermoser a ?crit :