Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Studio BW portrait
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:03:00 +1000

Thank you everyone who looked and commented on and off list.
This frame was just a play as I was setting up. It intentionally has no
fill and the main light has a modifier (a grid) on it. Ted you are spot on
that the main light is still too high (as shown by the only just caught
catchlights too) .I did make some much more conventional beauty portraits.
The model has been very happy with the rest of the work we  did. We shall
see what she thinks of this one ;-)

I'm curious as to whether anyone noticed the treatment of her eyes.

I'm still editing and developing and haven't put much here as yet (more on
Facebook as that's where the models get the exposure).

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman