Subject: [Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:12:52 +0100

On 20/09/2014 07:12, Ted Grant wrote:
> HI CREW,
> I'm going to ask a real dumb ass question about the LEICA DIGILUX 2! I bet
> not many of you have one nor used one before your eye?

Can't comment on the D2, but I have a D1 (still in its original box, which
was
great but the s/w support wasn't very good at the time. But it did start me
thinking about how I could use my IIIf "digitally" and ended up using the
IIIf
with PSE to produce some reasonable shots.

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom)