Subject: [Leica] Photokina
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:49:16 +0200

I am not complaining about the prices, I am only stating that the people who
buy these special editions are collectors, not photographers. And Leica
knows it, too, which is obvious from their marketing. This is in contrast
to, say, the S line, which, while expensive, is clearly aimed at people who
will actually USE the equipment.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman