Subject: [Leica] Zeiss 35mm f/1.4 ZM Distagon rumor
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 08:45:34 +0530

George,
It is my experience that all photographic equipment deliver what the user
wants them to deliver. If you are  subconsciously eager to justify that the
equipment should deliver what you want, then you will only see the
positives; if you subconsciously want it to come off badly, then you will
nitpick till the cows come home. It is not easy to be balanced and
objective, though every single person thinks they are so, in reality they
are a bundle of subjective prejudices (including me). In today's
marketplace I know of no manufacturer who turns out inferior stuff - most
digital camera systems turn out remarkably good results.
Cheers
Jayanand