Subject: [Leica] Dust and Scratch Removal
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 21:47:16 -0400

That's what I'm using now and the new Visualize Spots in LR helps
immensely,  but we're talking about thousands of tiny white spots that take
hours to heal or clone out :-(

With the Polaroid software, you could tell it to find light or dark spots
and remove them.  Applied on a layer, you could then brush them out easily
a hundred at a time without affecting the rest of the photo.

Tina