Subject: [Leica] Sony A7R and Zeiss FE 55
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 21:06:05 +0530

David,
The A7S does not excite me, the Fujis (XPro-1 and X100s) and Nikons (D800E
and D4) I normally use have more than adequate low light capabilities for
me. I am interested in the flexibility to crop as far as the A7R is
concerned. The point right now is that the 120 decibel THWACK of the
shutter is putting me off big time. The lens is superb, even wide open, but
I would need a normal zoom, so I have to check out the 24-70 f4 as well.
Cheers
Jayanand