Subject: [Leica] IMG - A Night at the Opera
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 09:46:26 +0100

Bob,

Thanks. The M9 is pretty good really in low light. You just have to use it
like a film camera. Guys like Brassai, Doisneau and Kertesz shot many night
scenes using film, which can?t have been rated more than ISO200. This was
shot at ISO640 (where the M9 noise is not too intrusive) and hand held at
1/30th at F2.4.

Even my DMR can shoot low light. I do it all the time in concerts. I just
shoot it at ISO400 with a steady hand.

Best wishes,

Charlie