Subject: [Leica] IMG: New fashion set
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 09:12:51 -0500

On Aug 18, 2014, at 4:56 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

> I helped out as second photog for a new Look Book for 'Tragic Beautiful'
> (an on-line clothing store here). Gothic fashion themes.
> The first look has been released while more will follow later.
> S2 & 70 at f/2.5, 1250 ISO
>
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/tblb

Looks like a fun shoot.

I'm a bit surprised that, for a "fashion" shoot,
the clothing is lost in the shadows
and/or
lost in the busy backgrounds.

It's been a decade and a half since I've shot fashion.
Though at that time and previous back to the mid sixties
it was always about the clothes - the "fashions"

even when the makeup and/or hair was the highlight
some significant attention was given to at least some of
the lines and textures of the outfits.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com