Subject: [Leica] Hand troubles
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:01:17 -0700

Peter as far as a cellular plan is concerned, forget it. You should be able
to use your phone as a "hot spot" and get internet. It's the same service,
so you don't really lose anything.  Just up your data plan on your cell a
bit...
Agree with all who laud the iPad: tough as nails. Dropped mine once and
shattered the from glass; $70 to repair like new. Just keeps on ticking...
And I have the second lowest memory.
And it will answer emails and texts by voice. There's a little microphone
button you press in the email or text response area. As it learns your
nuances, it gets more accurate, though in the beginning I enjoyed some of
the errors quite a bit!
Best of luck and I hope you heal quickly,
Bob