Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2014: Oh, Canada!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 21:40:48 +0530

You have no idea what we used to go through even at the airports - though I
have no idea if it still is like that. I have not set foot in the USA since
2002 after some treatment, from illiterate and ignorant TSA goons, that I
would not wish on anybody, at JFK airport, so I decided that the only way I
could protest was to take my tourist $$$$ elsewhere...
Cheers
Jayanand