Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dolly's doin' time
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 14:37:38 -0700

Thanks, Chris! I remember your "Doll's House" photos, very eerie.

My photo was taken on the side of a residential street in a small beach
town. I guess it was someone's joke. I found myself making up a back
story.  Was Dolly the criminal mastermind, or the innocent dupe of Ducky
and Doggy?   :-)

--Peter