Subject: [Leica] Bicycle in the fog
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 16:01:34 -0400

No, it was a pretty thick fog, or maybe smog?  I've got lots of photos from
this part of the country and it was foggy, smoggy the whole time we were
there with a fine, misty rain.  The bus window might have added a little to
it, but there was lots of fog, too.  If you look at the red-roofed house in
the background of the photo, you can see the fog all around it.

Tina

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Larry Zeitlin via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>