Subject: [Leica] Moving Lightroom folders
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 19:49:21 +0200

Lightroom will report that it cannot find the files. You will then have to
select one of the images and point it to its new location. If you choose
?find other missing images? or something like that, it will automatically
locate the other missing ones from the same folder.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain