Subject: [Leica] Your opinions please
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 09:02:36 +0200

For me, the first one is too extreme, which is what I said when you first
showed it. I think the last one is the best, it preserves the tones and you
can punch up the contrast a bit and still have some midtones left. It looks
like the negative is overdeveloped if you are having so much difficulty
scanning it.

Un abrazo,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman