Subject: [Leica] The end of film
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 07:33:21 +0200

Maybe it is too much to speak of a renaissance, but at least I think it is
fair to say that bottom has been hit and there is a certain level of demand
which makes it worthwhile to produce film for smaller players, and also to
offer processing and related services (Ilford, for example). My friend Lars
who teaches photography at an arts school also reports that the young
artsy-fartsy types only want to work with film.

I think vinyl might be a good analogy: it has declined to the point of
commercial irrelevance but it is still around.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain