Subject: [Leica] Short storyboard
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:31:56 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

I?m really happy you like this short serie, the dog was just do a lot of
barking as you say, but it was really amazing because that dog was
?surveying? the pretty se?orita you can see in the third picture?. Well I?m
not surprised she looks fora such protection.

Thank you for taking a look to these pics, you are right, when I?m shooting
forward the Sea I usually look if there are some things to add a little bit
of life on the scene.

Thank you very much Ted!

Cheers
Lluis