Subject: [Leica] Warren, Indiana #1
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:10:46 +0100

Americans might know this Chris, but the rest of the world doesn't.
Basketball maybe for Indianans, but, for the rest of us outlanders, a large
number of us can't relate. Is it a sport? You can't tackle, have to have an
overactive pituitary gland, and no dress sense, so that rules it out for me.
I'm with the Doc on this.

Douglas