Subject: [Leica] Please don't ONLY use "tiny urls" - George
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 17:15:16 -0800

George,
I apologize for the difficulties.
For various reasons, I had to move folders around on my web page, so the
tinyurl's are broken. (Aside, they never do expire - if there is a
problem, it means the page that they were pointed to is no longer there.)

On the error page that comes up on my website, you can click on the home
button then click either the appropriate folder icon or click the
"Entire Gallery" link under "Latest Updates" in the upper right corner.

I cannot put my real url in a message to the lug as it will never show
up, due to it being flagged as spam. My site is on a blacklist somewhere
that I cannot get fixed, and Brian's ISP blocks it.

Jay

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Please don't ONLY use "tiny urls" - George)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Please don't ONLY use "tiny urls" - George)