Subject: [Leica] Repair job... on ME
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 01:16:59 -0800

Henning:  As a recently retired "computer guy," I used to hate it when
users would diagnose their problems based on partial or totally wrong
information, or adding 2+2 and getting 5.  Some of 'em wouldn't let me
touch their machines until I *proved* to them that I was right first...
:-)   I can only imagine how doctors feel.

Mark:  I would love to have a huge book I can barely lift that would tell
me everything. Except that such a book is probably not advisable for a guy
with a hernia!  So I use the Internet, with extreme caution due to all the
people with no knowledge who believe they know everything.

--Peter