Subject: [Leica] Repair job... on ME
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 16:18:10 -0800

Before I had my knee replacement surgery, I got hold of an iPad app for
doctors from a company that makes artificial joints that details the
procedure step by step. I suggested to my surgeon that since we had been
discussing a partial anaesthesia I could keep up on the iPad and give him
some pointers when he strayed. After that a full anaesthetic was all that
was talked about, and what I was given. It seemed he didn't need any
pointers anyway, as the operations on both knees went very well.

Henning

On 2014-12-25, at 12:14 AM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at gmail.com>