Subject: [Leica] CHRISTMAS CUTIE / PAULINE
From: vroger at gmail.com (Roger Rubin)
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 16:11:14 -0500

As I have been less than active on this site for an extended period, I do
not know if anyone has reviewed the TYP 109 (Leica D-Lux). As soon as I
read the specs I ordered the camera from Adorama Photo in New York. As a
matter of fact I was told by my salesman that I was first on the waiting
list. I am not disappointed. The camera has every conceivable effect and
control. I am used to using the Panasonic Lumix line and have always found
the various models (through the GX1) to be just what I need. The one thing
about Panasonic is the seem to listen to what people are saying on line.
This ubit with its fast lens- built in EVF, and short (but extendable
optical -not digital zoom) has made me very happy. It is tank like in its
construction and very smooth in operation. And now IQ. I enclose 2 images.
Both images were taken at an ISO of 1600. The noise is negligible. I am
very happy with the Leica lens.

http://v-images.smugmug.com/SmugPreview/CHRISTMAS-CUTIE/46485746_bVWzhR#!i=3780241250&k=Qr2V53F&lb=1&s=XL

http://v-images.smugmug.com/Other/PAULINE/46260893_VfcGLf#!i=3752628811&k=hgSTKF6&lb=1&s=XL

Merry Christmas to all. vroger