Subject: [Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 15:09:42 -0500

I?ve got a two-compartment messenger bag insert in a belstaff 550 (very much
like this http://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2010/10/messengerinsert.jpg
<http://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2010/10/messengerinsert.jpg>) , and
typically I have four lenses with me, a 15 (plus finder), a 35, a 50 and a
135 and I find that when I?m working I can never seem to find the right lens
quickly enough as they all end up in one pocket or outside the insert, or
they?ve gotten underneath something. I?m envisioning some sort of tray that
sits at the top of one side of the insert with three or four partitions in
it ? the messenger bag insert I think was designed for taller lenses ? I can
put an 80-200 and a 28-80 in there vertically no problem and not lose
anything, but the leica lenses are very small. How are you all keeping your
lenses sorted?

kyle

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?)