Subject: [Leica] Just back from Cuba
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 08:57:31 -0800

Jim Laurel OFFERED:

way home...<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Jim,
A most interesting de-brief for future CUBA travellers! Clean, simple and
certainly encouraging!

CUBA has been a holiday haven for a great number of Canadians for years
without restriction as I understand. My oldest daughter after a visit a
couple of years ago was so enthusiastic, she would return in the blink of an
eye because of her contact with the local folks and the overall beauty of
locations across the Island!

Your descriptions about people and places will/could create a kind of annual
LUG CREW gathering each year. Certainly for the Canadian == USA members I'm
sure. By the same token it could become a major visitation location once a
year for everyone on the LUG.

An "International LUG Festival" where it would be "all fun folks learning
from each other, shooting together and of course? "photos of each other as
we've done in Barcelona" in the past.:-)

Thanks for your most interesting out pouring!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue) ([Leica] Just back from Cuba)
Reply from kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue) ([Leica] Just back from Cuba)