Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Pickens Flea Market
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:39:10 -0800

Tina Manley OFFERED:

PESO:
Every Wednesday there is a huge flea market in Pickens, SC.  People come
from all over the southeast.  It opens at 4:30 in the morning and people
shop with flashlights.  We got there about daylight yesterday.  By 11:00 we
had walked for miles, bought a few things, and everybody was packing up to
leave.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/158570271
and hit Next until the end.  Lots of Duck Dynasty type people!!  And
guns.<<<<<
Hi Tina,
No question that M240 sure captures some excellent B&W images. I suppose I
should say..... "excellent B&W tones!"

Most interesting quality to say the least! And not a wet tray in sight! ;-)
Cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Pickens Flea Market)