Subject: [Leica] Opinions Wanted: Sharp or Fuzzy?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:35:36 -0800

Further: the fuzzy Stanford Theater pic is probably because it is out of
focus :-) As for rationale: It's not meant as an archive record project,
but a personal "fine art" project, whatever THAT means :-)

My Brother in Law might have nailed it why I am testing the soft focus
effect. He commented "I have to go with fuzzy. Razor-sharp detail actually
detracts from a mood piece, if you need to use your imagination to fill in
details, that image is yours and yours alone."

I guess I am going after the "Romantic" feel, again, whatever THAT means
LoL. I will play with it some more...

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Richard Man <richard at
richardmanphoto.com>