Subject: [Leica] Nctilux and Sony A7?
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 09:52:31 -0800

Here is some information from a user of the a7r --

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52669514

Steve Huff: "...*the A7R and Leica 50 Noctilux F/1 ? Amazing combo. One can
find a used Leica Noctilux F1 for around $5k these days..add that to the
$1700 A7 and you have a drop dead gorgeous combo for less than the cost of
a Leica M alone. This lens works just as magical as it does on any Leica M
camera." *
*http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/tag/sony-a7-leica/
<http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/tag/sony-a7-leica/> *

My guess from my experience with the a7r and the 50 f/2 Zeiss, as well as
what I've read on the internet over the last year, is that the corners will
not be quite as good as on a Leica due to ray angle, but it'll mostly be at
wide apertures and not be sever smearing.

FWIW

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com