Subject: [Leica] ***UNCHECKED*** IMG: Liverpool pilgrimage
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:17:16 -0800

Hi Nathan,

I don?t hate them, I don?t like them, I LOVE them. Amazing set to produce in
one weekend.

I lived in UK for eight years, near Newcastle Under Lyme, and somehow never
got to visit Liverpool.

To change the subject: glad you got LR5. Surprised you had to pay. My
upgrade was free. Does Adobe have different policies for customers in
different countries?

Cheers,

Herb

Herbert Kanner