Subject: [Leica] IMG: Liverpool pilgrimage
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 11:14:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi Eric,

I forgot to post my habitual message on the list, but anyway, it was a
short trip and I was there with my cousin who flew up from Italy, where he
is spending 7 weeks. We are both avid LFC supporters. I really enjoyed the
city and will be back during the summer, so we will have an opportunity
then.

Cheers,
Nathan