Subject: [Leica] My latest postings
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 19:43:48 +0100

Thank you very much Tina, I?m really happy you like it. I use a cheap film
scanner, Plustek and Vuescan, after several test I?ve verified I obtain the
best results with selecting  Multi Exposure and 4 passes, I scann at the
maximum resolution and divide by 2 the output. Every negative take about
15/20 min. and takes 34 MB.

Cheers
Lluis

El 01/12/2014, a las 19:37, Tina Manley <tmanley at gmail.com> escribi?: