Subject: [Leica] Ted- Thanks for the greeting!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 14:21:40 -0800

Hi Stasys,
thank you for the good wishes. I trust your Thanksgiving day is and was a
nice comfy smashing day. Even if you washed the old car! ;-)

It was very warm here today given the date..... 60 degrees! f. So I was out
in the garden for a couple of hours tidying up the fall leaves lying about
And beginning the digging of earth turn over in a back garden area where
I'll be planting some new flowers sometime in February or March.

I still can't believe how warm it was.  So now I'm taking 5 and a cool one
before I slip out there for a wee bit more time.

cheers,
ted