Subject: [Leica] Leica M-A
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:49:38 +0100 (CET)

I am not bashing Leica at all. If they are able to sell cameras to
collectors for three times the price of a second-hand M6, all power to
them! All I know is that someone who wants to USE a Leica film camera can
easily buy one for a lot less than the M-A.

Cheers,
Nathan (who will be submitting 2 pictures shot with Leica equipment to
Geoff on Sunday night)