Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Ink for Epson R1900
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 12:20:56 -0800

If you have the Epson R-1900 printer, my friend has a deal for you.  Hers
died right after she just bought a bunch of ink, but she replaced it with
the R3000, so ink for sale.

Here is what she has and the listed expiration dates

Photo black. 2 (exp 8-15),    3 (exp 7-15)
Matte black 3 (exp. 7-15),    1 (exp 3-15)
Red  3 (exp 9-15)
Yellow 3 (exp 7-15)
Orange 3 (exp 7-15),   1 (ex 8-15)
Cyan 2 (exp 8-15)
Magenta 4 (exp10-15)
Gloss optimizer 4-pack (exp 9-15)

She will sell them for $5 each plus shipping.  Quite a deal over the new
price.

If you are interested you can contact me, or you can contact her directly at
BeckyLBlair at yahoo.com.

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson