Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2014: Orchard Park, N.Y.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 09:14:33 +0100 (CET)

Yes, although it must be said that he has never actually lived with us in
Alicante--he started university in England a month before I started my job
in Alicante back in 2007, so he has only spent vacations here. We have
lived in cold places, and he is certainly used to snow from our time in
Switzerland (where he became an avid skier) but not in these quantities,
no. This storm is unusual even by Buffalo standards. During the two years
I lived there in the early 80s, I do not recall any snow days at the
university, and even during the worst of winter storms the city continued
to function.

Cheers,
Nathan