Subject: [Leica] IMG: RicC PAW2014.44
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 13:15:45 -0500

Thanks Uncle T.

The heron surprised me, flying up from the swamp as I was preparing to shoot
the train (with Tri-Elmar on M8). I didn't have the lens I would have
wanted, so just fired as quickly as possilbe while focusing and cursing not
have the 90 Summicron mounted;^)

Click on that photo and it will take you to the rest of the PAW 44 gallery,
twenty or so more pics.

ric