Subject: [Leica] FF: first of the agapanthus.....
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 22:15:31 +0000

Cheers Jay, and since you asked I am on my 3rd cast in 5 weeks.... After
original cast the week 1 x-ray was fine but week 2 showed some movement,
after a CT scan more damage was found so next day I was operated on (plate
and external wire) with a new cast. 2 weeks later that is looking good and
had stiches out and now have a natty black fibreglass cast, in another week
should be down to a splint. Sometimes still painful to hold camera in
portrait mode but nothing compared to early days (external wire causing it)
and have to take weight with left hand. Main thing is that I cannot be in my
usual shooting mode of camera in left hand, it has to be round my neck or
over shoulder, which slows down my shooting time and I am taking fewer
photos.

Thanks

john