Subject: [Leica] IMG: moonrise half-dome
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 20:26:18 -0800

Oh, My, yes.  Wish I had been there then.  Truly an outstanding shot.  How
do you get to the full set?  All I see is a photo with no links.

 I had wanted to take some night shots with the moon lighting the brothers
and
other features, but we left on Nov 1, and the moon was not bright enough
then to give any details in the hills.  This is indeed a great shot.  Trying
to figure out where that was taken.  Not any of my usual places.  Must be
your secret place.