Subject: [Leica] would you prefer a digital m with a manual shutter winder?
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 12:40:11 -0500

The M9, i?ve noticed, is pretty darn noisy while cocking the shutter and,
also, pretty dang slow. Which makes me wonder why they didn?t just leave the
thumb advance on there and let me wind it myself. Of all the odd things for
Leica to keep out of some sense of nostalgia, the freaking BASE PLATE is the
dumbest. I?d happily give up the winder if it shot faster, but at the speed
it?s going, I?d just as soon still have the thumb winder there.

What about you?

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] would you prefer a digital m with a manual shutter winder?)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] would you prefer a digital m with a manual shutter winder?)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] would you prefer a digital m with a manual shutter winder?)