Subject: [Leica] M8 and "old" lenses? - George
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 11:32:16 +0100

 Thanks for looking at the pictures, George. Yes, the colours seem a bit
weird, but this is my fault, I did tinker with LR and found the colours
interesting though not "natural" at all. I also forgot to say that the
rokkor lenses were SLR, hence the focusing issue.
I was interested in your "cadillac" reportage, you did quite a job there!
The B&W are great. I can share what you felt about renovating this "toy"
car, we went through the same experience with our grand-daughter Cl?mentine
(Savannah, GA) who owns now a wonderful Barby electric car that her Dad had
found discarded in a refuse dump ... Not $10, but free!
JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
Strasbourg