Subject: [Leica] Lluis's excellent gymnastics image
From: stasys1 at cox.net (stasys1 at cox.net)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 8:51:05 -0800

Looking at the lithe lady working out reminded me of my dive to the deck on
the tennis court  Sep.17th. After going to the gym and working out for an
hour, I went to tennis and played old mans doubles for an hour. It was a
very warm and humid morning. i drank water during the gym workout and
tennis. I was sweating a lot at tennis. I went to serve the ball and the
next thing I was getting up off the cement. I had bumped my chin quite hard.
I finished playing tennis, and played again the next day. We took off for a
17 day vacation going from Istanbul thru the Black Sea and down to Athens.
My head felt like it had some pressure in it. After we got home I went to
see my doctor. He took a blood sample. Test results were normal. I saw a
neurologist - had a brain MRI - normal. Saw a cardiologist - did about 4
heart tests. Waiting for results. Haven't played tennis or gone to the gym
since. Miss the tennis. I was told I was out for about 2 minutes. Next time
it could be all over. Trying to be causius (sic) now.  I guess I was not too
smart in canceling the vacation and seeing a dr. right away. Anyway - will
see what the results are. Lluis's gymnast is way more graceful than I was.
Plus- she has a better figure than a 71 year old. Hope I didn't bore anyone,
Stasys

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Lluis's excellent gymnastics image)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Lluis's excellent gymnastics image)