Subject: [Leica] My next Linhof Camera will be an iPhone7
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 18:05:07 -0500

Its basically a troll.
Its pretty obvious people on a Leica named User list are going to have a
clue as to what a premium product is and what that can do for your work.
Other options come with a many  work arounds. And are basically here today
gone tomorrow deals. They are not premium products which are going to be
used by many for serious work.
A statement that the M 250 is an outdated outmoded camera is certainly a way
out rationalization for buying a mirrorless camera. Stating it's a Leica is
a smug troll. Basically flipping off Leicas and Leica use.
I think your new Sony Mirrorless is a new Sony Mirrorless.
Its a far cry from a Leica M on a slew of levels.

I belive the M's coming out now are a complete  and most excellent
realization of digital for Leica. With no apologies needed. No caveats No
problems other than high cost.. For sure worth the money if the money can be
obtained.

On 11/2/14 12:21 PM, "George Lottermoser" <george.imagist at icloud.com>
wrote:

> absolutely not Sonny. The whole "my next Leica will be a 'not leica'" is so
> far removed from lofty 'visions' that any and all silly subjects will
> certainly work? my next Leica camera will be a Bolex? my next Leica lens
> will
> be a 300 mm Super Symmar? which I'll mount on my next Leica camera? which
> will
> be Phase One ;~)

a note off the iPad, George

On Nov 2, 2014, at 10:43 AM,