Subject: [Leica] My next Leica camera is a Sony A7
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 02:51:14 -0500

A cheap cropped camera is not a  replacement of any kind for a full frame
Leica M 240 or Monochrom. It's  a cheap fix. Its duck tape.
It should  be a premium product made by a company whose been making camera
more than the last five minutes and will be continuing to do so more than
another five. That's what you can say "this is my Leica camera made by
another company."