Subject: [Leica] My next Leica body may be a Fuji XT-1
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 21:56:00 +0100
References: <02c001cfe83a$b7261ff0$25725fd0$@verizon.net> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9010E9CAA5E@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1Dsmp3xYe34_e+51DGb6mHE7p5Wtm=HePVX0o_5DsfuDA@mail.gmail.com> <CD50E5C3-6ACD-413F-BAB5-11202EED65FC@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DXS3or_x+YLDBa8Q+Gy-c7WeFUYxc0d3ZbeYf-g+FjLQ@mail.gmail.com> <d000463f9c3e20afcf9612ad495a8055.squirrel@webmail.frozenlight.eu> <4F14E97C-6720-4A23-AD6F-EFA9009A6B1A@btinternet.com>

I tend to agree with Nathan, it's a great camera to use; has lots of
flexibility
and works well in low-light  and it can take M lenses. BUT somehow it isn't
quite a Leica, but it IS a fraction of the cost.

Peter