Subject: [Leica] Do you remember why you joined the LUG? George
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 21:18:25 +0200

I've owned and used R3MOT, R4 (mot), R8 and have used M3s.
I still have a couple of disused lenses and an R4 body on some
shelves ...

My only regret is this R9D that they failed to release ...

But I'm still interested in (good) photography :-)
The gear is immaterial ;-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 15 oct. 14 ? 20:58, George Lottermoser a ?crit :