Subject: [Leica] Leica M's are perfect for theater photos
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:12:16 -0400

Not at all, since every theater performance I've attended in the past
decade begins with a request to silence all electronic devices.

If, after the warning, she's that inconsiderate, juice away!

Jim Shulman
Wynnwood, PA
Who today threw an apple at an SUV that blew past me in a crosswalk.  The
apple landed smartly on the back window.