Subject: [Leica] Flip Shulke
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:47:07 -0500

I do remember driving all night to get down there and shooting the
aftermath of the riots for the Daily Iowan, the Univ of Iowa student daily.
That was the first (and so far last) time I encountered tear gas.

I think I know where my copies of the paper are but I suspect it kept the
negatives. I also remember several of my shots were sent to the AP via the
photo transmission method of the day, a rolling and scanning mechanism
whose name presently escapes me.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Flip Shulke)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Flip Shulke)