Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 7/10/2014: lens tests
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 14:21:34 +0200

Hi Nathan,
Beautiful pictures indeed! I use a collapsible Summitar and Elmar 35 on my
M8, they perform great. Question: how do you manage the M8 magenta issue? As
far as I know, there are no adaquate LTM filters available. Thanks for your
answer.
JM
I bought a Fotodiox adapter recently for the Minolta lenses I bought in the
70s (50 macro and 24): surprisingly, they are also very sharp and on the
whole reliable and sturdy. The only problem I have is to get the focus right
since the lenses are SLR lenses. Any clues? Are there adapters that would
handle this?

Jean-Michel Mertz
Strasbourg